Disabled Person Looking For Easiest To Play Class/job

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hello everyone,

I am a new to FFXIV. I have played a wide range of games from platformers to RPGs to adventure games on PC and Game consoles. I spent 10 yrs on WOW. I do have a question about this game that is a bit unique. I would like everyones opinion on which class/job would be the easiest to play for someone who is somewhat disabled with their hands.

To keep the story short so that I don't use up too much of your time. My wife and I are both lifetime PC gamers but were in a serious car accident a few years ago. My hands are ok but get tired and cramp easily now. We used to do alot of end game raiding in world of warcraft. I used to have a very high average click rate. Now my issue is that I can't click or press button repeatedly very quickly so a spamming flay style is out. I am not planning on participating in end game content or anything like that. Mostly my wife and I plan on just enjoying the game and grinding out levels or chilling with professions like gardening.

So on to my question. Is there a class/job that has slow click rate for their rotation or has a lot of give in terms of making mistakes? Especially if there is one that has good enough output for questing with little clicking.

Thank you in advance for any help. :)

Continue reading...

Back