December - Tokyo Pics

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
We went out to look at Christmas lights and do some shopping tonight... took some decent pics:

p1020005.jpg

p1020018.jpg

p1020024.jpg

p1020048.jpg

I call BS, you took those pics of Rainbow bridge from the 7th floor of Seafort Square, don't lie.

Should take her to see the giant chandelir made from lights over at midtown.

Which direction you facing for the tower shot? I think I see my building.

lol.

We went to Odaiba, there's a beach there where you can get some great shots of the water and bridge. Not to mention the 620 yen each it took to go and come back from Shimbashi. :X To be honest the pics from Citi/Sea Fort aren't all that great. I tried from 19F and those pics turned out crappy. It's nice in person, but trying to capture the true feelings of the colors is difficult from behind a glass window.

She went with some friends and saw the Chandelier @ midtown, she showed me pictures and a video she made from her keitai. (one of the many nights I've been working late. :( )

For Tokyo Tower, I was standing on the ledge of the smoking area @ Roppongi Hills, just before the stairs to Toho Cinema. If you come up the escalators from the Hollywood section (from Cold Stone area) and hang a left, it's on that side.

We also went to Shinjuku as well, but nothing too spectacular there. Just the usual Sothern Lights display @ Southern Terrace.

I call BS, you took those pics of Rainbow bridge from the 7th floor of Seafort Square, don't lie.

Should take her to see the giant chandelir made from lights over at midtown.

Which direction you facing for the tower shot? I think I see my building.

what kind of camera do you have? those are some kickass pictures.

For the really good stuff, I've got a Canon 20D. For the small, quick stuff, I have a Panasonic DMC-FX-9. Both cameras are old by today's standards... the Canon 50D is out and the Panasonic has a few notches up on the one I have now. Both take excellent pics.

I'll have to post some more stuff that I've got stored away that came out pretty decently. I do have some HD video footage, but it's all in pieces right now. Maybe I'll sit down and stitch up something worth viewing.

Aa - I figured it was Odaiba, but could still have zoomed in to take those from Seafort ^^

Ok, then that is my apartment building in that picture. I thought that looked like the back side of Hills.

Back