Danger - Highly unstable player

furax

Chikubi
FC/Leadership
I'm not one to badmouth anyone, but wow, she really wanted to kill me. If you don't outdamage her, she will literally, want to fight you in real life. I only managed to grab one screenshot in between fights, but it says quite a bit:

psychopath.bmp

her rage is palpable... *shudder* I fear for my life.

LOL WTF!!!

-ara

A convenient place to post this.

So I was in Whitegate, about to go tele-mea to PL a lowbie friend, and I see this Paladin who has been shouting for a Tele-Mea for the longest time, still shouting. I'm feeling nice, and going there anyway, so I invite the guy, give a /p {Gather Together}, and port out. He gets the port, I disband pt, go about my way. Until:

1184659891_9sqOO1lSoGD3uIS.jpg

The blacklist part is what really got me. Somewhere in that time frame, some human being though to themself, 'wow this asshat didn't even say hi to me', totally oblivious of the fact that I could have just let him sit in Whitegate shouting, and he thinks it better to never have to hear from (or get free tele's from?) me ever again. SURELY those are the kind of people we want to ENSURE without a doubt we never hear of again, the people willing to help out without charging for it, simply because they don't feel like typing out an insincere hello.

ROFL Lahabiel! First time I ran into him was in the Shittadel, lvling my BRD with Pat's PUP, and he was on his WAR (btw, took the pt an hour to get going - he invited me and Pat, then went afk for 45 mins. Luckily for him, PUPs don't get invites, so we stayed). He then levels and immediately says he'll leave, but he got a replacement tank - a NIN which was 4 levels higher than the rest of us. We say that's a lil high, and he gets pissy, saying we can deal with it, and when we said that's kinda rude, he disbanded the pt around us, trying to MPK us, lol. He continued saying in /say how I was a shitty PLD anyway, so I examine him and see his seacom is PLD73, PM2-3, sky. I go "wait a tick! Your PLD is 73, but your WAR just hit 35?" and proceeded to laugh my ass off.

I've taken to sending him /tells every time I've seen him since, sporting his gimp subjob (it's gimp on purpose, too, 'cause "I wanted 75, bitch!"), congratulating him on unlocking subjobs. :) Occasionally, people I know or people in his pt will also cogratulate him, telling him Lexa loves him. My last encounter was from one of my alt. chars, where he proceeded to tell me (not knowing Lexa was my main) how "that bitch Lexa is gonna get what's comin to her" and how he "has an in with the GM who's gonna ban her!" He's finally lvld /WAR up to par - but now he's sporting a gimp /NIN instead, rofl. I <3 that guy.

Every time I've ever partied with him he's gone afk for like 30+ minutes. He also talks about how he's amazing at holding hate, then everyone dies because the mob is all over the place.

If my name wasn't plastered all over my linkshell's forums, I'd totally go on one of my alt. chars and make him apply to CTB, tell him he's JUST what we're looking for, etc, just so I could laugh in his face. XD

:O I was looking for screenshots of a WAR/NIN in a QC pt who used Ninjutsu, but instead I came across these:

lahabiel01.gif

lahabiel02.gif

I suddenly realized with blinding clarity where he knew my name from, rofl! I was standing in Jeuno talking to Rooster a bit in /say, when he comes out from nowhere and shouts that I'm a bitch. Literally, completely unprovoked. I dunno, maybe he just didn't like /say talk. I was on my 40-ish NIN at the time and he was a 50-something PLD, so he was talking shit on my low level, and I switched to my PLD, and after checking me (three times) he stopped replying to me. XD

Oh, btw the Koenig pieces he's talking about, were the Cursed Schuhs and Diechlings that he had in Bazaar. XD

Sorry, I'm bored.

i like how he doesn't know how to auto trans .... 73 and cant auto-trans? i might have to sell items on e-bay(not ffxi items so calm the heck down) to return JUST to see how much i can make fun of him before a gm steps in :D

i might have to sell items on e-bay(not ffxi items so calm the heck down) to return JUST to see how much i can make fun of him before a gm steps in :D

... huh???

maybe he's like me and blists jotaru for the hell of it every few weeks?

or maybe he's like me and he blists xerlaoth for the hell of it every few weeks?

:p

edit: If you still played from time to time >.>

nod. I think I left on a 'not blisted' phase so come back and chat sometime, eh? MJ reactivated, might haul his ass online if yer around to chat, never know!

Well, to be honest, if I didn't give a shit about this game anymore, I would do stuff like that on purpose, just to see how people reacted. Except maybe I already do. So maybe I don't give a shit. Except that I do, and I just suck. Like Jotaru and Shrikey.

But really, I could have alot of fun with that lawlhabiel person.

Back