Currently working on WotG Quests/Missons

Sassafras

Calendar Girl
FC/Active Member
Elvier & I are working on the Sandy story line for missions.

I am currently flagged for "The Long March North" and "Honor Under Fire."

For the WotG Missions/quests:

Elvier is at "Dungeons and Dancers"
Fream is at "Dungeons and Dancers"
Megatron is at "Dungeons and Dancers"
Sassafras is at "Dungeons and Dancers"

Aelfinn is at "Betrayal at Beaucedine"
Tarja is at "Betrayal at Beaucedine"

Omar is on "Fate in Haze"
Peaucritond is on "Blood of Heros"

ASA updates moved to their own thread~

Last edited:
Pix and I are on the avatar battles for ASA if you guys want to work through the missions this weekend.

Elvier and I did the WotG mission battle with a little help from TJ. Next up is kiting that stupid Orc around the lake. Probably shoot to get that done tomorrow.

On the ASA front, got the Avatar battles out of the way. Cake walk! Titan, Garuda & Ramuh were big BEEEEPs.

Off to bed! Catch ya'll tomorrow.

Gosh darn it, I fell asleep last night when I sat down to relax on the couch after dinner! doh!

Hopefully Aelf & Elvi can knock out the "kite the orc around the lake" battle in VI tomorrow!

After that, should be able to handle the behemoth battle if we can track down Mega for it. ;)

finished snowstorm with fodd last nite. that orc is really nasty. Of course it may be easier with 2 other people. so now on final battle on all three nations. Windy being an alliance needed to win. Dont know why they did it, but then again you are hold off the entire yag army.

finished snowstorm with fodd last nite. that orc is really nasty. Of course it may be easier with 2 other people. so now on final battle on all three nations. Windy being an alliance needed to win. Dont know why they did it, but then again you are hold off the entire yag army.

yay pepe! So glad you got it done.

Aelf & Elvi got that nasty orc done tonight. Hopefully we'll be able to track down Megatron & maybe grab whoever is around to be grabbed for the Beh battle. ^^;)

Planning to try and get as far as possible tomorrow night before Elvi turns into a pumpkin.

Hey Guys/Gals

I'm running late tonight, had a boiler issue in one of my properties. I'll probably be late for young Behemoth BCNM, probably looking at about 9:30 to 10 pm est by the time i get home.

If you guys start without me, Behemoth has an Aoe Stun move, that's nasty. My first attempt failed because Both Tank and WHM got stunned and its a long ass Stun. Tank died to Double Attack move. WHM has to be at least 25-30+ (windower distance) to avoid. The pickup group i went with, had 2 WHM. One was in healing range, other whm was out of range resting. We went with 5 people, PLD DRG DRK WHM WHM. I went as lvl 71 WHM.

Thanks for your help TJ & Pepe!

Aelfinn, Mega, Elvier & I are off getting ready for the Betrayal at Beaucedine fight.

Know everyone is busy this weekend. We'll have to shoot for next Friday for that battle. Please try to be ready ^^

So Mega, Elvi and I did the Betrayal at Beaucedine thing... orz what a mess. Still planning to do for Aelf, TJ & Fream the next time I see them. Mega has the more restricted schedule, so wanted to get him out of the way!

I'm just curious, did they release all of the WotG missions yet?

Kinda bugs me that I never finished it..

not yet fiko. though it's getting close.

did the last fight on the current sandy arc with 4 people. died twice curing the npc, but we won. i do recommend you have 6, unless you know a relic weapon holder who puts out godly damage but doesnt get hate like a whm doing cure 5 on the npc.

well, got fream through the demon battle before he had to run off to limbus. Hopefully we can get at least one of the other battles done tonight.

On:

What Price Loyalty and Howl from the Heavens if anyone needs a hand with them (or other battles).

On:

What Price Loyalty and Howl from the Heavens if anyone needs a hand with them (or other battles).

well.. help me get Honor under Fire & The Forbidden Path done =P
as if you have the free time!

Kind of let this slide over the holidays. Need to get back on track. I'll check in with all the players & see where we stand.

Back