Controller + Mouse Stuck

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
So I have played FFXIV with subs for like 180 days and never had problem with using Ps4 controller and mouse on PC. I use mouse for scroll and other things. No issue. Had so much fun. Took a break until I decided to get back on for another 90 days. Now that I am playing with Ps4 controller, it's got issue somehow. Sometime when I'm typing or moving around, controller gets stuck as well the mouse so I couldn't do anything and the mouse is even stuck on desktop so I had to force restart my computer. The game doesn't freeze, it kept going. Just the controller and mouse gets stuck. Task manager didn't do any justice for me. I've tried. Happened 5th times so far. I cannot do anything but typing in chat log when the controller and mouse is frozen. It's kind of a rare issue that doesn't get stuck everytime but it gets annoying if that happens again someday. Any of you have that issue? I'd like to hear your opinions and answers. I don't know if it's the cord or my PC. What can I do to get it fixed?

Continue reading...

Back