[coeurl] The Waves Of Fate <waves> Is Recruiting!

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hello everyone!

The Waves of Fate <WAVES> is a small rank 8 FC with only 3 members looking to expand! Here’s some info about us:
- We’re currently maining DNC, DRG/WHM and SMN, though our DRG/WHM is also an omnicrafter/gatherer. I (the DNC) personally love to level all classes, and though I prefer DPS, I’m not against tanking once in a while.
- We’re very active, playing at all sorts of times during the day and pretty much every day of the week. We’re taking our time to enjoy the game each at our own pace. One of us is currently in the Heavensward patches and the other two are in Stormblood at the moment.
- We have a small estate in the Lavender Beds which you’ll be able to use.
- All members have permission to initiate company actions in case we’re not there or we forget.
- We have a Discord :) It’s not currently very active because we’re friends IRL, but I’m always on it nonetheless!

Feel free to stalk us on the Lodestone! :
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...6610993185582/

We’re looking for new FC members to enjoy the game with us. Whether you’ve been playing for a long time or have just started, no matter what class you like best, you’re welcome at <WAVES>!

As long as we have time or aren’t in the middle of something, if you see us online, we’ll be glad to help out with dungeons/trials/raids, and we’re always happy to provide advice!

We do have a few rules outlined in our Discord, but they can be recapped with these few words: be nice, no drama, and have fun!

Think you’d be a good fit? You can apply or send one of us a Tell in game if we’re there :)

See you!

Continue reading...

Back