Chapter 8~ 8-3

Valgavv

'Former - Master Thief'
FC/Active Member
Heh well went with a friend and was able to bang out 8-1 and 8-2... then yaeko and I solo'd PM 8-3 up to the point of the BC... lol makin' progress indeed. Umm I think monday we're gonna go witht he group that helped us get through 8-1 and 8-2 to finish up 8-3 .. MAYBE... those guys probably haven't even done the stuff to get to the BC yet... if we aren't able to do this Monday, I'd like to ask for help getting this BC done. Thoughts?

Any idea what time they're going on Monday? My time on Monday is rather tight ;-;

That'd be nice...now only to find 4 blms willing to go at the same time...^^;

True, but the fight is so easy manaburning it. It might be worth a shot in trying to get some together for it, but if not, could be done with normal PT if done just right. You could prolly go as lolnekkidblm like i have recently and get it done :D

~Pitlith

nekkid taru blm....{I'm interested.}

lol not sure Yaeko.. actually I'm not even sure when I'll be on evening time .. promised I'd go watch Heros with a friend lol.. so yeah.... Umm if 4 blms are willing to help us out it'll be too easy right?... but difficult part is to get 4 blms.. it's been very difficult to get people to help so far.. I don't see this bein' any different. it's just that people seem to have somethin' that they rather do then deal with COP.. and I understand that, but sometimes supposed easy tasks that need more bodies are difficult to rally troops for even with the proper planing and advance notice...

True, was mainly just sayin that a lot of people have that job leveled to the right level that your chances are good. You guys have done a great job getting to where you guys are ^^

~Pitlith

Edit: If i am available i will help. Will get home around 10:30 pm cst.

Back