[chaos - Spriggan ] The Namazu - Community Focused Free Company Looking For Members!

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hi everyone.

But what makes The Namazu <NMZU>, so different from all the other guilds? Let us explain.

Who we are and who are we looking for?

We are a guild with a certain goal. That goal is to achieve a community. A community of friends where you did not just come to play a game, but where you can have a chat and a laugh. We're like a Warband: brothers by a goal, rather than blood.

There are a lot of guilds that are mass-recruiting, going for the numbers but missing the social part of what makes MMO’s that much more fun. We will provide you with a close-knit community to let you experience the way we think an MMO should be.

As every guild thrives to assemble the best of the best members, so do we. We are not trying to form a group of hundreds of players who just log on without greeting the other guild members. Those guilds don’t work in the way a community of friends would. The goal of the social aspects of MMO's is to bind certain people with similar goals, hobbies and things they like, into communities we call guilds.

The entire point of our community is to have a place where you can log on, have a chat, play and relax from a hard day's work.

Be it crafting requests, mount farming or explaining the tactics of the next trial or raid encounter. Our goal is to help each other be better, grow together and make friends together.

As we are fairly new, we haven't set up any events so far. Previously I used to run around 9-12 events every week in my ESO run time, and that was too draining and taking the focus off the actual game too much.
This time around we plan on having a few events every day that range from Daily runs, Weekly runs and progression raiding when we get to it :)

I believe in getting through to the right group of people, and I want to get in touch with anyone who is interested, thus a forum post instead of zone macros.

Our ranking system:
The Ōnamazu - Guild Master
The Enlightened - Officers
The Vanguard - Veteran members, Officer potential
The Namazu - Full-fledged Member
Tadpole - newcomers
Chocobo Bozo - You've been a very naughty boy!

As always, in the growing phase of the guild, we will come to a lot of griefers, thieves and flamers. I'd like to limit that by putting up the 18+ age limit and the requirement of a short yet chatty interview, be it text-based or voice-based with potential recruits. I really dislike when people just mass invite me to free companies or guilds without asking me for a basic question to determine if I am even the right fit for them.

Anyone who feels that they want to join such a community, such a company as only a member or even better if they have aspirations to help shape it through the Management positions I would urge you to contact me so we can talk it through.

Where to find us?

https://discord.gg/XVYvWKX

Or perhaps in-game:
Artaxias Tarkleigh
Eyfura Tarkleigh

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you have a great day!

Continue reading...

Back