Changes To Allagan Tomestones (10/15/2014)

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
ca3fd938adf971c84d2e6d1d1d07c2e8b8f0e9c8.png

Patch 2.4 will see the introduction of a new Allagan tomestone currency, the removal of Allagan tomestones of philosophy, and changes to other tomestone varieties currently in circulation.

Allagan Tomestones of Philosophy

With the release of patch 2.4, any remaining Allagan tomestones of philosophy in the possession of players will be removed from the game. We ask that any players currently carrying Allagan tomestones of philosophy please exchange them for Allagan tomestones of mythology prior to the scheduled maintenance for patch 2.4.

Allagan tomestones of philosophy can be exchanged for Allagan tomestones of mythology by speaking with Auriana at Revenant's Toll (X:9 Y:11).

Allagan Tomestones of Mythology

Allagan tomestones of mythology will no longer be obtainable.
All trials and duties that yield Allagan tomestones of mythology will instead offer either Allagan tomestones of soldiery or the new Allagan tomestone currency.

Players will no longer be able exchange Allagan tomestones of mythology for items.
Although Allagan tomestones of mythology will not be removed, items obtained through their exchange will be made available through other means.

Allagan Tomestones of Soldiery

The weekly obtainment cap for Allagan tomestones of soldiery will be removed.

* The maximum store of 2,000 tomestones has not been changed.

Source: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/ca3fd938adf971c84d2e6d1d1d07c2e8b8f0e9c8

Patch 2.4 will see the introduction of a new Allagan tomestone currency, the removal of Allagan tomestones of philosophy, and changes to other tomestone varieties currently in circulation.

Allagan Tomestones of Mythology

Allagan tomestones of mythology will no longer be obtainable.

Allagan Tomestones of Soldiery

The weekly obtainment cap for Allagan tomestones of soldiery will be removed.

* The maximum store of 2,000 tomestones has not been changed.

About time the cap got eliminated. Guess I'd better spend all the myth while I can!

AWESOME. Now I can use all those UATs and stuff to bring all my characters to ilevel 110!

Back