Census

Eowaril

the new vana diel census is up in case anyone is interested.

you can find it here

interesting to see that there are apparently more Dragoons than summoners

and apparently i represent a whopping 2.42% minority of Elvaan Samurai lol.

Wow, 1/3 of the Mithras out there are thieves, lol.

In a sick twisted way I almost miss seeing WAR/WHM in like #3 or whatever stupidly high place it was when we started^^.

-benny

hehe this beastmen thing is kewl...

tonberry section "complimentscomplements" eh?

lotta dang warriors... more galka whms than drks? hmm

taru males most common race in the game..

i'd like to know % of warriors above lv 60.. i'd say at least 2/3 of the warriors are under or at 37 for subbing

and how do they measure ppl like me with 2 high jobs? v_v;

don't think anyone cares about you xer =P

its been so long since i did ZM4....what race were tonberry's supposed to have been once? Taru?
cos i thought fallen elvaan were Formors.

just wondered because whatever race they're derived from, its not really a good thf / nin based race.

<slight off topic note: one of the mods might want to consider pinning the dynamis strategy threads, they're getting old enough that i have to adjust thread filters to read all of them other than bastok>

Eowaril said:
<slight off topic note: one of the mods might want to consider pinning the dynamis strategy threads, they're getting old enough that i have to adjust thread filters to read all of them other than bastok>

Ok will do.

Tonberry were the Kuluu... It is explained in ZM's but actually expanded in PM's. It has something to do with pacts made with Terrestrial Avatars and such in an attempt to save the world, yadda yadda. Very good =)

Back