Cannot Create An Account

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I bought the game on steam today and all day long I have not been able to play or create an account or use the codes in anyway to register on the mog station.

I apparently played a trail at some point so I can log in an I see a character from god knows how long ago that was never deleted. But it wont let me transfer to a standard account or whatever it was called. I figured I would make another account instead since I have multiple email address and I can register but not login. I can request a password reset and change that password but I still cannot login to that account because it pops up with red text and tells me that account doesn't exist.

I have written to steam and have gotten no response and written to Square and gotten no response. At this point I am ready to request my refund with square since it is within the 30 day window allotted in their terms of service. Does anyone know how the #^$&%#* to register this game with out getting error i2501 every time you get to the final step.

submitted by /u/cyb3rs34l
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back