LvL52 Magus Charuqs

LVL54 Magus Shalwar

LVL56 Magus Bazubands

LVL58 Magus Jubbah

LVL60 Magus Keffiyeh

---------------------------------------------------------
Quest details to follow when discovered:

AF1 Beginnings :: reward = LVL40 Immortal's Scimitar
Speak with Waoud for a cutscene (choose to read the tapestry or you will have to wait another full game day).
wait 1 game day, zone, speak with waoud again for another cutscene. From here you need to travel to each of
the staging points, do so and return to waoud for your Immortals Scimitar

Title Earned: Branded By The Five Serpents

AF2 Omens :: reward = LvL52 Magus Charuqs
Wait til JP midnight, speak with Waoud again... gives you cutscene in which he asks you to " head to the Navukgo Execution
Chamber and obliterate the monstrous flan!" Head there and proceed with the fight...
Go to Navukgo Execution Chamber (Lebros Staging Point -> Halvung -> Dahak/Wamoura Zhayolm camp -> Execution Chamber)
and fight NM: Immortal Flan. Has about 4000HP, apparently can split into multiples. You do NOT need to be on BLU
to do this part.
you can see the entrance on the map @ D-8
0109_mount-zhayolm.jpg

Go back to town, talk to Waoud, Raubahn gives you a letter to deliver to Lathuya (F-8 Whitegate, 2nd floor)
and he'll say the boss is out fishing in Aydeewa.
Zone to Aydeewa at K-9 in Wajoam. Head north until you hit the lake and click the blank targetable spot. Cutscene.
Go back to Whitegate, talk to Lathuya, obtain Magus Charuqs!

Title Granted: Immortal Lion

AF3 Transformations :: reward
Speak with Waoud after another JP Midnight wait, then to the "Imperial Whitegate" for a cutscene, talks about soulflayers.

-Take the Runic Portal to Azouph Staging Point, then head to the J-10 Entrance of the Undersea Ruins from Caedarva Mire. It will cost you a silver piece to enter, so you should bring a couple. You should get a CS as you enter the main room, after that, take the Teleporter and approach the hallway for a second CS.

- Exit the Ruins and head to Nashmau, exit Nashmau from the West exit to Caedarva Mire and follow a fairly straight path to another Immortal and entrance to the Undersea ruins @ E-11. Make your way to the main room and take the right teleporter, and check the blank in the corner to spawn the NM, Neophonic Soulflayer.

- The Soulflayer is a Black Mage Type Mob, with several nasty TP moves, including AoE Bio and Blind, Manafont, and AoE Curse. He was taken out by 4 level 75s easily, so a party or two of 60's may be able to have an easy time with him.

- Check the ??? spot again after his defeat to receive your Magus Keffiyeh.

Crafted AF(bullshit AF)

Magus Jubbah (body):

1x Karakul Cloth
1x Velvet Cloth
1x Chimera Blood
1x Imperial Silk

Magus Bazubands (hands):

Platinum Sheet
Velvet Cloth
Karakul Leather
Venom Potion
2 Myth Pieces

Magus Shalwar (legs):

Gold Chain
Velvet Cloth
Flan Meat
Imperial Silk Cloth
2 Myth Pieces

---------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Silk Cloth

Last edited:
ROFL

"Enhances chance of learning Blue Magic" for the hands.

ROLF ROLF. That just strikes me as being funny.

AF looks godly though.

~Pitlith

Pitlith said:
ROFL

"Enhances chance of learning Blue Magic" for the hands.

ROLF ROLF. That just strikes me as being funny.
I feel for people who went through a lot of effort to learn spells before this, but I have to admit I found it a little funny too. ^_^;;

AF looks godly though.
Indeed, this looks like good equip.

BLU Artifact Weapon ??

Immortal's Scimitar
Main Lvl 40
DMG:26 Delay:236 MP+10 STR+1 INT+1

Talk to the guy near the teahouse and have him glance into your future or w/e He will tell you to go to all 5 staging points for brands after that talk to him again for this.
Immortal's Scimitar
Main Lvl 40
DMG:26 Delay:236 MP+10 STR+1 INT+1

AF2 - Magus Charuqs

-Wait until JP Midnight (10am CST) and talk to Waoud for another cutscene with Raubahn, he will tell you to kill a Flan at Navukgo Execution Chamber.

Note: To get to Navukgo Execution Chamber, you need to pass through the gate in Mount Zhayolm, so a party member needs the Iron Plate, or have someone nice behind the gate.

-To get to Navukgo, go to the Mount Zhayolm Staging point, and pass the gate at J-7, then proceed to G-7 and zone into Halvung.

-From G-7 in Halvung, proceed to E-7 And zone out back into Zhayolm.

-From E-6 in Zhayolm, head to D-8 in Mount Zhayolm and zone into Novukgo Execution Chamber.

-The NM in the BCNM is an Immortal Flan. You have 30 Minutes and can take a full alliance with you. My party consisted of a 75 BLM MNK NIN RDM SMN and RNG. When approached, a 2nd Flan will pop. They are resistant to melee but take loads of damage from magic. I can't comment on how tough they were, as my party killed them in about 30 seconds. Silence and Sleep work, so disable the 2nd Flan and kill the first one, then the second.

-Return to Raubahn and he will give you a Sealed Immortal Letter, which you take to Lathuya at F-8, she will inform you that the maker of your armor is missing, and to check Aydeewa Subterraine for him.

-Zone into Aydeewa at K-9 in Wajaom Woodlands, and follow the straight path down to the pool to meet Kushdeel, the armor smith.

-Return to Lathuya for the last cutscene, and receive your Magus Charuqs.

one question no one has answered for me yet, since this sounds like a BCNM style fight.. do i have to enter on blu? or can i enter on another job?... i got 1/2 way there on blm when i had to leave to go back to work so was unable to discover this for myself.

Well i see the 18 people thing more of a get more people through w/o clogging up the bcnm area

I hear Flan Meat is required... I've been saving it for Alchemy but have 2 stacks sitting around atm. Guess I could sell now for cash ;)

yeah those are for our leggings
Gold Chain
Velvet Cloth
Flan Meat
Imperial Silk Cloth
2 Mithril Pieces

Back