Blu Mage Mimicry Totem Items For Housing

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Made an account on the forum just to post this idea. Was talking with some of my FC mates about Blue Mage content. We just got me Aetherial Mimicry, a pretty much mandatory ability that lets you pick your stance as a Tank, Healer, or DPS. However one of the flaws of this ability is you have to select a person who is in a non-limited job that is in the desired role or target a Blue Mage with the desired stance. Almost immediately after fumbling with getting roles set for a few minutes before starting a learning session I thought of this:

Let us have yard totems or housing items that let us Aetherial Mimicry on them so we can change solo!

I think one for each (Tank, Healer, and DPS) would be appropriate.

I think this would be a good move. FC and personal houses could be great spots to coordinator Blue Mage efforts. This would save on some poor soul coming to do content late and missing their Mimicry. We already learn moves from totems, why not be able to change stances with them? You could also put these totems next to the Blue Mage area in Ul'dah so people aren't gated by housing.

Had some ideas for designed that'll I'll probably make in the coming days. What do ya'll think of this idea? :cool:

Continue reading...

Back