Blm Itemization In 5.4 Is A Problem.

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Hi! I've made a couple posts here before (usually referring to BLM issues specifically) and I'm here to do it again.

Currently with the stats on the raid drop weapon (Edenmorn Rod) being crit/dh, it means the best weapon to use is in fact the tome weapon (Augmented Cryptlurker's Rod).

This raises a few issues.
Given that this is a patch cycle with an ultimate raid attached to it one of the largest issues is the 10 week requirement of tomestone capping required to achieve your best in slot. Most other jobs range from 4-6 weeks, which means when preparing for ultimates you are able to have 2-3 jobs ready in case of job buffs/nerfs or job suitability for the fight.

Another large issue is the fact that as we scale to our best in slot gear, we are automatically at a disadvantage due to being forced into lower ilvl gear compared to the competing jobs in our raid slot - this being the weapon is particularly bad.

I see every job in the game got it's best stats on the 535 weapon - crit/dh for dps and crit/det for healers and tanks, and truly feel this is an oversight when it comes to the BLM weapon as it is the only job which functions on a fundamentally different stat priority in the game.

A reasonable way to fix this would be for the Edenmorn Rod stats to be changed to Spell Speed/DH (which has been the stats on every other raid weapon for BLM this expansion).

Thanks for reading!

Continue reading...

Back