Blah blah blah

Aelfinn

Moose
So I suppose a post like this is necessary eh? I can't really leave without saying goodbye to the majority of all of you who I've spent so much of the last 6 years with.

Long and short of it is, I don't have the time nor interest for this game anymore. I will miss many of you greatly.

Sass and LV... your friendships and kind words have meant much to me over the years.

Benny, being one of my oldest acquaintances-turned-friendships in this game... never stop listening to Mariah Carey and remain the Master of Space and Time!

Blues you can eat me anytime you wish

Souj... I will miss our midnight spooning sessions most of all

Lucy, your use of proper grammar and punctuation will always haunt me.

and everyone else in the shell who I actually know (no offense to you new people, but I have no clue who most of you even are)... thank you for the fun and adventures.

MOOSE OUT!

Take care Aelf ~ thanks for always being you & listening when I needed an ear. ;)

That is amazing snuggle. Not only am I the hottest woman of the cast, you gave me her eyebrows as well!

ps: get out aelf. for good this time!

The only thing moose is listening to is my balls slapping against his chin.

Don't worry Snuggs, I will be sure you get some prizes, already have a certain Kitty to come home for you.

Aelf, welcome to the club, even though we didn't do that much, still had some good times chatting. Take care, and best of luck.

They always come back, hooker. You know this. I know this.

Have fun on your 2 month break :D

P.S. I love you

See you around Aelf :3 I hope things go well for you ^^

And that's an ossum picture Snuggle

Back