Bhauflau Remnants ramparts current theory

mhmmimafreakk

Da FrEaK oF NaTuRe
For those who have done these ramparts you know what i mean when i say it has sure been rly shitty trying to get NMs to pop from these to get a 35 drop from bhauflau.

Current theory goes like this rampart can spawn up to 5 Mobs at time which all have their own DAT file we will call them pop1-pop5.You can have 5 reg mobs plus NM.NM has its own DAT file too.Theory goes like this when u enter the rampart one of the 5 DAT file mobs is randomized as the NM PH.The rampart pops out mobs in DAT file order 1-5 always spawning the lowest number DAT file that isnt out alrdy.

Now this would explain why alot of people get 100 pops with no NMs so often.You just kill too fast and never get to the actual PH DAT mob.

Rampart pops pop1 while pop1 is being killed pop2 pops then pop1 dies pop1 will pop again.So if say pop5 dat file is assigned PH when u entered u never see NM cause u never kill its PH.When NMs are killed theory is one of the DAT mobs is randomly assigned again so its not same one everytime.

If this theory is correct best way to optimize getting a NM to pop is when u start let the 5 dat mobs pop then kill dat mobs in order assisting a ranger who widescans the order.So insted of just killing em as they pop and pray PH is assigned 1 or 2 dat mob.Killin in order will guareentee u at least kill 1 PH per 5 pops.So will kill 20 PHs from the total rampart giving a rly good chance at many NM pops.

We have tested this theory once so far on levi and got 3 nms from each rampart finnaly dropping the groups first bhauflau 35s.

I rly believe this is the system for it

wow. Thats a nice theory. I cant wait to get back and try this shit out. Its gotta get pretty dang crazy with 5 mobs out though.

Yeah i remember reading this also and i beleive it to be the case.

I planned to number the 5 dats with a number and test it out when people return just to confirm if this is the case or not.

Back