Bhaflau Remnants x2 After Limbus (Tuesday)

defiant

FC/Active Member
The goal is for boss completion to try and complete Cujo's last piece.

We will also aim for Mad Bomber or Third Floor Slot NM (not both).

If mad bomber up then skip slot NM.
If no Mad Bomber then we will do Slot NM.

We will also try and weakon the final boss by spending some time on 4th floor killing gears. They teleport after one min so they need to be taken out quickly. If we suceed this will also pop 4th Floor rampart but will will not be doing the rampart.

On the odd chance we get Cujos piece on first run then we can either redo the above or do something a little different and try to pop all ramparts.

! Extremely Important !

If you plan on coming then you need to already have a salvage permit before midnight (the day before) in your key items so you are able to get another one after the first run

what time is limbus on tuesday?

Also a note on those lone gears, its real important to not link any of them and also I think you should not pull them through aggro...Kalia has more info on it, but he spent a lot of time making sure that the gears did not aggro him at all..or something like that...

We could also try the x4-5 blm/nin method for the boss, which I think is the better way to kill it (if we can get the numbers), dont have to worry about killing all the gears, you just go up and have the blm kite/nuke the boss down.

Last edited:
Done the blm method. Only thing that annoys me about it is trying to get gear for the blms and int+mp unlocked.

A weakoned boss make it also extremely easy :)

I'm interested and can handle getting both tags, but I'm worried that the second run would be too late for me. The limbus run is Proto-Omega so it shouldn't take all that long, but if we start when we usually do, it's going to be an issue.

For instance, if we enter at 9:15 (the time we entered last Tuesday), then it's going to be 10:00 before we're done with omega and have peoples' jobs/equip switched. First salvage would end at 11:40, and next would start 10-15 min later (maybe more to replenish items).

That puts the second run starting at midnight, and finishing up at 1:40am. Between work the next morning and maybe being sick (I seem to be catching a cold >_<), I probably couldn't manage the second run.

I'd definitely like to go for the first one though.

Yeah second run will depend on how many people can stay. I might try and plan 2 runs before limbus next time.

Fay i thought the whole blm/nin tank thing was for LBC for when his Homing Misiles wasn't gimp. It was a sure way for the BLM to lose hate. So not sure what Kalia might of changed there but that was how we did it on our first win back then with that setup.

We have managed to kill the gears with a normal setup to weakon LBC. This is the strat i will be going for and will let mages heal for mp before each gear pull to make sure they die before they teleport. Why i don't want to focus on to many NMs in zone so we can spend some time on 4th floor to weakon LBC.

/ If I'm not busy w/ apartment stuff tomorrow! =)

If enough people are on maybe 1 salvage run before limbus and 1 after?

I just don't want to screw up limbus since it always been limbus this day.

Idealy i would like atleast 2 monks, rdm, whm, brd and 2 blms. blms can sub /nin.

If we manage to get lucky with Mad Bomber we will leave him up till we have finished farm equip items and store TP on last mob before engaging Mad Bomber.

Depending on time and ou luck with spawning NM, if we don't spawn any NMs by the time it hits %50 we might just have to leave.
Seems either you get lucky with NMS and if you see one chances are good you will see more spawn.

Depending on who has range available for 4th floor (depends on cell drops of course >_>). I would probably have someone with /nin sub to pull since they have radar they can utilize.

Regardless if we Nerf LBC or not only tanks will be 2 monks.

Strat for LBC not nerfed is to have monks tank on side. As LBC turns to face them they must move asap to the side again. This means ignore recasting shadows etc as you don't want to risk Homing Missles.

Mages will have their work cut out for them needing to Paralyna and erase monks after he uses the below moves.

Inertia Stream - Needs erase
Discharge - Nneeds Paralyna

One mage will be assigned to one monk. It is extremely important to get this effects off the monks.

BLM will stand away from the rest of the group incase they pull hate and cause Homing Missiles.

A nerfed LBC will just have the monks face him and eat Homing Missles.

Um, Is there anything anyone else want to add or suggest?

! Get a Salvage Permit now If you haven't already !

Back