Beastmaster

Jotaru

shinobi-no-mono
FC/Active Member
So...

If you haven't heard, Mikejonez and I have recently made a decision that we both want to be rich, high level Beastmasters. Sucky part was, both our BST were at Lv.29 (but the same level as each other so not too bad) and duo pre-Leave is pretty teh suck... However, after grinding out six levels together in approximately three days, we hit 35, got our 'holy grail of BST', and are now grinding our way upwards - I estimate LS-helpable BST in maybe a month or so, as we level each day at the rate of 1+ level per day. (We get more EXP tnl but exp rate also picks up)

Anyhow, I just been recently figurin out how great BST is. Solo Chain #4 for 260 EXP is pretty good; duoing an EXP Chain for 300 EXP is pretty nice, not dyin cuz teh Jonez can charm my aggro is pretty sweet, but by far the best thing we've seen yet are the zones, how they work out, all their hidden features, but mostly the zones that Square built into this game that nobody ever uses. I sent these pics to my GF cuz she asked last night, so take a gander!

island2.jpg

island.jpg

And yes, that Kraken is EM, which means we got to charm it and fight the hell out of some stuff. /cheer BST!

XPing BST in purgonorgo for a while was a bit slow but it was one of the most enjoyable times I've spent in the game^^. Being able to say "I just don't like this zone" and pack up and move shop is precisely what I love most about BST - case in point being, I don't like altep, so I'm gonna try Attowah today, Coeurl and Antlion vs. Lizard and Gob (I hope^^).

-benny

Good idea benners~

Another great place I heard was the jungles. Yuhtunga is good 39-42 supposedly, and then Yhoator Crystal until 45 or so - Acess and Magichammer, two Taru bst who me and MJ see constantly, were levelling there the other day, and they've been telling me how awesome the EXP is. Might be something to try. MJ hates altep; I admit its a huge run to get the proper mobs, but with two or so EM pets that you can Leave upon kill, you can chain T's and VT's fairly well - normally when me and MJ start to suffer its because we try to take IT dhalmels that then heal themselves and make battles way too long~

you and mj prolly made out on that beach

Ewwwwwww..... that's what Jotaru was referring to when he said he had sand in his :smell:

when trying to make sense of this, imagine where that finger was before smelling :smell:

uhh...

so anyway, this place is ownage. stfu!!

I just noticed my title has been changed... WHY??

Back