Bahamut #2 12-7

Fodder

Ultima Legacy
Fight 1:

12-7-06-bahamut2-num1.PNG

Fight 2:

12-7-06-bahamut2-num2.PNG

The best part of that screenshot is the naked Sarahlynn in the wonderfully though out level capped area right outside of the huge HNM fight.

working on selling junk now. Please be aware that Moly takes foorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeevvvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr to sell. Just sold the first 1 from the last jorm fight last week >.>

Thinking maybe have a fire sale on them just to unload them.

Maybe the gil will end up covering that frigging Mac+1 I accidently vendored...

Can we do this fight a ton more times so that all Brd main/secondary have manteel & we can start selling them? That would actually bring in some decent profit I think since nobody really does Vrtra and I don't think many LS on our server do Bahamut 2, even among the JP's.

Takes evokers to do this. Maybe we could consider merc'ing Ouryu Cometh for people with evokers. They get to pick a drop, we get rest including Monarch Orb?

That's a decent idea. Maybe condition so that an Ore set is considered '1 item' so if they want a JSE piece they could get it.

Takes evokers to do this. Maybe we could consider merc'ing Ouryu Cometh for people with evokers. They get to pick a drop, we get rest including Monarch Orb?

I like this and the Manteel idea. Plus us PLD mains should get outfitted with masks a bit quicker too.

How would you seek out clients? Word of mouth, shouting in-game or making posts?

Word of mouth is less likely to broadcast it to every LS on the server that we're doing it.

As far as I know we're certainly the only NA LS which currently 'farm' Bahamut v. 2, and this would allow us, in theory, to really hit that BC up more often and get even more practice.

We did an excellent job on it last night & I think the fight is becoming much more stable for us now.

If merc'ing in general is of interest to the LS. We can make a sub forum and set up some merc request threads with public view/posting ability. I'm not shouting for it tho. =) Word of mouth would likely get us more business than we know what to do with.

Re: Bah vs. Vrtra

Or we could just kill Vrtra thats aways up for cloth .... >_>

While that's a good idea in theory, look at how much trouble we had getting the people for Bah2 last night. We had 4 people from outside the linkshell in there at one point I think. Not to mention that Vrtra took 4 hours last time, we got 3 Bahamuts killed in that time.

I'd love to do Vrtra again, if we can field the people for it.

**edit: come to think of it, we've not attempted this since the merit changes, CoP Earring, etc. Hmmm.

I have nothing against fighting Vrtra, but it takes *a lot* of us to do it. There are just too many adds from it.

sha'ir manteel isn't good enough for me.........

I DEMAND MORE CLOTH FOR MYSELF FOR A SHEIKH MANTEEL!!!
GIMMAH MAH HQ MANTEEL FUUUUUUUUUUUXXXXXXXAAAAAAHHHHZZZZZZ

PS. Killing bahamut makes my penis harder than killing vrtra so let's screw vrtra and just keep butchering the wyrm king~~

PS. Killing bahamut makes my penis harder than killing vrtra so let's screw vrtra and just keep butchering the wyrm king~~

hahaha :bfg:

maybe i can have it signed by mexD .... getting close to cap...

Back