Back to school...

Lexa

Just call me Veronica Mars
First day of fall semester for me...

So far, I have one female professor in Anthropology who makes enormous gestures and incredible grimaces when she talks, and I suspect she might spit, as the people in the first row kept flinching. I have a male professor in Writing for Media, who keeps interrupting himself with "funny" little anecdotes, ( "my office hours will be-- by the way, the other day I fell asleep in my office and woke up at 4:30am!" ) and then forget what he was originally talking about. I'm gonna be hearing "what was I saying?" a lot this semester. And next to me in the same class was a really big guy who looked a bit like Kevin Smith, if Kevin Smith was a homeless bum with awful B.O.

How's everyone else doing?

I'm no longer a college student, but my apartment complex has a fair population of them. I'm already noticing more loud vehicles, people coming back from the bars at 2am, etc. It didn't last long a year ago, so hopefully it will quiet down again soon.

going ok, teachers seem pretty cool. tired as fuck though...

-ara

Yeah, i'm going to love my writing intense courses. My college is fucking nazi about attendance and tardies and all kinds of stupid shit, if you're late you're counted absent and you can only have 2 unexcused absences before they drop your grade by an entire letter. So if i'm online and I say I can't make it to an event DON'T YOU FUCKING QUESTION ME.

Back