Back Again... 6/3/11

yayayayayayaya!!!!!!

/bounce

I didn't get a chance to say "Hey" before the downtime. (I assume that the site went back down due to Godzilla possibly becoming a documentary. I trust all is well now.)

I look forward to possibly catching up with some folks again. It would be nice to know how everyone if fairing. If nothing else, I hope everyone has a happy E3 week.

Good to see the website back and running. How is everyone doing? Hopefully good. Anyone still playing FF14 or FF11 still?

I haven't logged into any game in almost two months it seems.

Things are just that busy...

We're fine in here in Tokyo, pretty much back to the usual daily routine from pre-earthquake days.

We keep saying we are going to start 11 up again, then get busy with other stuff. Not so sure if we are going to try 14 again or not. I'm not even sure what's been done to it anymore.

I reinstalled 14 after my buddy at work said he had been playing the last couple days. The UI is definitely better, more customizable, etc. The gameplay is similar, just less grindy. Trouble now is, there's just not very many people. I think a lot of folks might find it tough to get back in to it. I'd imagine they start merging some servers just to get things seeming more populated.

Still several features that are needed, but it sounds like a lot of them (chocobos, airships, for the love of god auto-attack) are being addressed in the near future. In the meantime I'm just sticking with WoW for a little while.

Haven't seriously considered 11. Mostly because I'm still holding out hope for 14, I guess. If it completely tanks though and never recovers, who knows.

Ya i got FF11 fired back up. I tried Rift and got sick of WoW. I still have hope for FF14 but they need to fix a lot more still in my opinion. Maybe when ps3 version is released they will have it all together.

If we decide not to try 14 again I hope we remember how to cancel it :eek: once they start charging again.

If we decide not to try 14 again I hope we remember how to cancel it :eek: once they start charging again.

Did they ever charge? I don't think they ever did...

Even then, I think you still have to manually add the crysta payments stuff... Guess I'll have to go look again.

No they haven't charged yet... but someday they will

Maybe that's their plan, to wait until everyone has forgotten they put their info in then get a months charge for the game from them all.

lol

Did they ever charge? I don't think they ever did...

Even then, I think you still have to manually add the crysta payments stuff... Guess I'll have to go look again.

They never actually did, though they didn't announce it was going to be free until the first month was over and everyone was already gone, haha. Not that it would have mattered had they done it earlier, probably

Nice to see everyone again!

I gave up on FFXIV. Missed you guys and the fishing just could not keep me interested :p. Really the lack of real content just disgusted me. I do not think there will ever be a Shantoto for XIV.. I can think of so many awesome story lines in XI and none in XIV.

In the mean time I am hoping this is as good as it sounds. http://reckoningthegame.com/#home

And may play this a bit later this year. http://www.swtor.com/info

In the mean time busy with summer activities.. Great to see you guys again!

Kulgan, Abbylu, Yelsae, and myself are still doing stuff on XI. Abyssea is a lot of fun and IMO the best expansion to come out since CoP. Have been busy with RL stuff as of late but we still do stuff. If anyone decided to come back I would be more then happy to show some people around and help out if I am online. Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

We got to get Eticket the expansions, and then actually log in... We'll try again this weekend.

Of course we are both still 75's - we broke the level cap and then quit lol So we'll have a few more caps to break...

Hopefully the stars will align and it'll happen.

:x

Back