*Attention Fiko*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fodder

Ultima Legacy
Please understand that no matter how many times you register on Ultima LS's forum, we will ban your account. We have no desire for your presence, your childish antics, and temper tantrums/MPKing of LS mates when you aren't the main tank at every event. This behavior was the reason you were kicked from Ultima and aren't allowed to attend Dynamis with us either. I don't believe anyone in this LS hates you, rather a great many people are simply tired of being shit on by you and your anger management issues. You brought this on yourself as I tried to work with you on logging out when you get upset rather than blowing up on people when you don't get your way.

If you desire a forum to post on, I suggest you try Killing Ifrit, the Order, Allakhazam or even theNakama's forum seeing as you are a member of that LS now. Bottom line is there is nothing for you on our forums and never will be, go away.

On the contrary

I asked Garret a while ago and he said I could go to DX, so um yeah ;x

I just refuse to go to Ultima sponsored runs for obvious reasons.

I will not respond to the rest of your misunderstandings since you would either edit it out or delete my post entirely.

While I originally was ok with you stil attending DX after your behavoir since then that is no longer the case. You are no longer welcome to attend DX at all.

Your behavoir in setting up multiple accounts is childish and while you can say what you want about misunderstandings your removal was of your own doing and if you can not understand why that is the case then that is no fault of ours.

Go enjoy your time in Nakama you are not welcome at our events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back