Attack on Titan

Have you seen Attack on Titan? What did you think?

• Awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ok

• Didn't like it

• Have not seen it but want to check it out

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Not interested in seeing AoT

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Heie

Freefaller
FC/Active Member
Since nothing has been posted here for a long time I thought I would help out.

If you haven't heard or seen AoT I highly recommend you do. You can watch it free in subtitles on Hulu or crunchyroll. I also heard that it was on netflix but can not confirm. The first 13 episodes are going to be released in English dub on DVD and Bluray June 3rd.

AoT was THE anime of 2013 and I have to agree. If you like anime I recommend you check this series out. Lots of action, emotion, and drama. Also it can get pretty violent and bloody. I would not recommend anyone under 18 years old watch this, mainly because of how intense and the nature of how things are portrayed. It is a very mature series.

I do have to give a small warning about this anime though. The big question that gets set up in episode one, you do not get an answer to that question. I have been following the manga and it is a decent bit past where the anime currently ends and that question is still up in the air.

Attack on Titan actually got syndicated on Toonami as well. It's a good, and HIGHLY successful, shounen series. I was engrossed in Kill la Kill, myself. The founders of Trigger, the studio that produced Kill la Kill, were veterans at Gainax and heavily involved in another anime I love: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan. The raw kinetic energy of their roughly drawn, high-fps action-animation style works me up into a frenzy like an eight-year old on a sugar rush. At the end of every episode I want to jump kick my monitor and do back-flips off the arm of the couch. It's wild and SO much fun. You'll have the words "DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAY" stuck in your head for days.

Back