Arr Transition To Hw

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I want to start off by saying that I think the gameplay of your game is solid. The mechanics are engaging and combat feels good. I don't have much to complain about in that regard. However, I played a few years ago and decide to come back and start a new character to give the game a shot one more time. The level 50 MSQs are atrociously exhausting and absolutely arbitrary. I really suggest making those Quests side quests instead of MSQs. A couple of friends informed me that a story skip could be purchased through the Online Store. It blew my mind. It's shocking to know that you monetize something like that. I'm failing to understand exactly what was going on here. But, one thing I can assure you, is that I almost cancelled my subscription over this. It's a very grueling quest line that is a huge time sink. Maybe it's not been an issue brought up before, but I would believe that's not true seeing that you monetized a story skip. There are ways to make this better and I hope you do make it better for future new players.

Continue reading...

Back