Anyone seen me running around?

Falkieri

Gone and back again.. and again..
FC/Active Member
Tried to get into the game but my old password isn't working. I'm wondering if my account got hacked while I was away or if SE reset it or even deleted the account again. Anyone seen my toon roaming about? If so it wasn't me. :(

Falk, how long must we do this dance before you learn the steps? You disappear without warning and when you return, you have to start anew...this really worries me.

Speaking of worrying, I can no longer ignore the E.body curse that began with you. Ever since your E.body was deleted along with Falk #1, every preceeding person who obtains E.body has been systematically erased from the game. The lone survivor of the curse is Talfus, but he has the resilience of a crackhead who has reached the apex of crack spiritual nirvana. I am not as strong as Talfus. My lust for that sweet piece of armor has all but died for fear of my own posterity.

I digress. Which character are you referring to? You have had so many that I've lost track.

Speaking of worrying, I can no longer ignore the E.body curse that began with you. Ever since your E.body was deleted along with Falk #1, every preceeding person who obtains E.body has been systematically erased from the game. The lone survivor of the curse is Talfus, but he has the resilience of a weedhead who has reached the apex of maryjane spiritual nirvana. I am not as strong as Talfus. My lust for that sweet piece of armor has all but died for fear of my own posterity.
Fixed, and <3

P.S. We really need some more e.body in this LS.

That Falk is someone different, a poser if you will. Not 100% grade A.

I didn't disappear without warning! Said I was gonna try Warhammer and AoC when they came out (both sucked imo) then tried WoW's latest expansion (which sucked too) and then Guild Wars, and then Lineage 2.

Yeah.. they all suck.

But if you recall I created a second Falkieri since SE couldn't (wouldn't) restore the old one. I kept all my info written down because I knew I'd be back eventually but my P-word doesn't work for whatever reason. Figure I'll just give 'em a call Monday and see about getting my p-word reset.

*update*
Evidently there's now a possibility to restore the ORIGINAL Falkieri. Problem there is that all my gear and cash is on the new Falkieri...

I didn't disappear without warning! Said I was gonna try Warhammer and AoC when they came out (both sucked imo) then tried WoW's latest expansion (which sucked too) and then Guild Wars, and then Lineage 2.

Yeah.. they all suck.

But if you recall I created a second Falkieri since SE couldn't (wouldn't) restore the old one. I kept all my info written down because I knew I'd be back eventually but my P-word doesn't work for whatever reason. Figure I'll just give 'em a call Monday and see about getting my p-word reset.

*update*
Evidently there's now a possibility to restore the ORIGINAL Falkieri. Problem there is that all my gear and cash is on the new Falkieri...

Log in the *new* Falkieri - send all your mobile gear away to *trusted* friends. Get the Original back after that & have them return you gear, maybe.

.....but you didn't even login here to even say HI. It was May 2008, 9 months ago!

Anyway, good luck getting whichever Falk you want. >.> Don't forget to get an anniversary ring when you do get it back.

Back