Anyone Having Consistent Fatal Directx Errors Since New Nvidia Update?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
Or is it just me? The past week have been hell. I manually updated to 461.92, and then the crashes started. Strange thing is that it's intermittent. Sometimes I'd crash mid raid, sometimes I wont. Yet I can go AFK for 3 hours without a single crash, but as soon as I'm in an instance, crash. I then downloaded the most recent drivers; 465.89, and the same DirectX error 11000002 reared its ugly face. I've done everything humanly possible to fix the problem:

- Ran command prompt and did an sfc.scannow, uninstalled graphics drivers and reinstalled, checked EVERY single driver on my PC to find that everything was fine, done a memory diagnostics check. deleted the FF file and downloaded again, turned off every overlay including discord, switched the .cfg extension to 2 and played around with borderless window and fullscreen, disabled SLI, underclocked my GPU, downloaded driver booster and driverfix to double check if any drivers were outdated.

All of this, and I still get the crashes. It'll be fine for like 1 minute inside of an instance, then the game gets choppy, music/sfx gets choppy, then the error window. Sorry if this post seems all over the place, I'm just getting a little desperate here, and am curious if anyone on here has any tips. Thanks!

submitted by /u/ChrisEatsCarbs
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Back