Anxiety blows..

Fiko

Fikowned
FC/Active Member
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant

I'd say it's ruined my life so far.. but yeah another lame attempt at trying to get you guys to understand me better..

No real job, didnt get my driver's license till a month or two ago, no gf (ever..). It's all connected..

Oh and I have no RL friends outside of work.

The honest truth is, this linkshell is a compilation of almost all my friends. Outside of that, there's a few on my friend list, my sister, my dad, and that's it.

And don't misunderstand.. I'm not looking for sympathy OR pity, just understanding is all. Had a bad day :blue-cry: that's why i didnt stay on tonight.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I consider you all my friends, even those that seem to hate/dislike me or those I may had given a hard time in the past. Ask Sarah, I take stuff out on my friends <.< Bad habit I'm trying to work myself out of..

Well, im not trying to be an ass, but you cant make too many RL friends playing video games all the time. I guess its easier for me to say because im a college student and have 400+ people in every class, everyday, so there is no problem with making friends and finding stuff to do, but if all you do is play ffxi (im not picking on you Fiko, i have a RL friend like this)...then, well, you'll make friends in game. I can honestly say im this kids only friend, and thats only because i was friends with his older brother and got to know him. He always calls me, tries to chat online with me, but still refuses to go out and try something other than the game.

Anyway, if I found myself friendless, and all that jazz (MOULAN ROUGEUEUEUE?!) i would fucking suspend my account and refuse to get on until i slapped hands with some COOL CAT who is now my friend. I know this is kind of...stupid? But im half drunk, and i understand your situation. FFXI (or psu or what have you) is pretty counter productive if your goal is to make friends and get your first GF ever. Get out there, take some of your work buddies out some night, mingle, suck some tits and play some hopscotch. I know I havent been able to even get on to feed my chocobo in a month (i hope that piece of shit is DEAD) because life just gets too busy, which is nice for a change. FFXI is good for me when i have nothing to do, like during the summer when everyone is gone and im not working. But if its school/party/friends/dickin around, that most definatly comes before FFXI. Maybe thats why my most uber piece of gear is my mahatma legs that i bought....xD

Anyway, not trying to be a dick, and i get anxiety to the MAX, i have to take these pills everytime i feel like im going to have a panic attack (like right before 9 sexy naked german girls are about to rape me) and i dont think i could handle all 9...8, but maybe not 9. If you lived near me i would try to help you out, steal your computer for a few months or something, get some girl to stomp on your dick with heels, the works.

I'll probably delete this tomorrow after my headache wears off. Get out there and tell the ladies FIKO IS HEER LADIES, LETS MAKE THE SEXY TIEM. GL

Oh, don't you trap me with that! I see that link!

Wikipedia!

movie_bg.jpg

IT'S A TRAP!

I can't really give advice on this at all because in many ways I'm the same; I'd consider myself a loner if it came down to it. That's kinda why I seemed to fit in with submarine life, lol.

I know the one thing that fucks me up is the fact that I turn down invites to go out somewhere a lot more than I should. When I finally do go out I usually find that I like it and wonder why I don't do it more often.

yeah i figure most of us are the same like this, that's why we're playing ffxi!

and who the fuck is sojourn?

Getting a job helped a lot.. but days like today where everyone blames you for everything that goes wrong... you just want to tell everyone to STFU! And I LIKE my job compared to my last one..

You all sound like Kalia, at least Archain goes out and likes it everytime he does, Kalia doesn't want to go out at all...

Back