An Instance Started That I Was Queued For But Queue Did Not Pop For Me

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
The other day, I was queued for Royal City of Rabanastre with my Galarian Articuno@Excalibur character because that character needed a clear. I queued a minute after reset time and waited ≈25 minutes before the queue popped, only to find that I joined party in progress right after the first boss. I was told an AFK person was vote kicked.

Now, I have done Royal City of Rabanastre a number of times on my main, Moltres Rider when it came up in roulettes, as well as a few times on Rydia Mystt so I KNOW that it does not take more than 25 minutes to do the first boss. Obviously, that instance started while I was in queue and it did not pop for me at the start of the raid.

I highly doubt that all 24 players queued for that raid specifically before me, so the game obviously threw a bunch of rouletters with a few that may have queued for Royal City of Rabanastre when there was someone who was queued for it who needed a clear who was not thrown in with them.

If Galarian Articuno needed a clear and she was queued for it, why did it not throw her in instead of one of the people doing roulettes? That one other person could have easily waited 10 seconds longer for a different raid. I was told several times elsewhere that people who need a clear usually have priority. except Galarian Articuno did not get priority despite needing a clear.

Why did rouletters get priority over Galarian Articuno who needed a clear?

Continue reading...

Back