Altieau

I'm assuming by the amount of {death} that this is a level 75 area... awesome^^ I'm sick of this level 30 crap already--I worked hard to get 75... I want to be level 75. :gunl:

Awesome stuff man and CONGRATS! :)

Yeah, I'm all up for XPing my RDM again... {Convert} time down.. {I'm Interested!}

{Merit} {Can I have it?}

Also, everything looks... fishy... which explains the whole sea thing... and that one mob looks like a freaking HUGE jellyfish... too cool!

1 More Promy to do... then Chapter 2...... 3..... 4..... 5..... 6....

OMG... ; ; {/sigh} I'll get {sea} when the next expansion pack comes out.. lol. Then again, look how long it took me to get {sky}... {/sigh}

Oh well, something to numbly work towards^^

The starting area after you enter have DC-tough mobs. im guessing you can exp off these on the high 60s or 70? going further in Sea we started getting EM-VT so theres probably IT stuf here somewhere. The initial area of the palace dint have any mobs so i cant say if theres any IT ones inside. we need to do a missions to go further in.

On a side note: Some of those pink dolphin looking ones will follow you around. the wont attack you. if you do attack them, they ont attack back. I'm gonna try getting free exp off these sometime =) they con dc - tough depending where you are. its weird. we used one of the ones that follow for free tp and skillup without having to worry about healing

Do they attract other mobs and, as with Fomors, are you racking up some sort of hate meter? LOL... then again, there may be something down the road that requires you to have TP mobs right there as part of the strategy... just seems suspicious.

THAT is very very interesting to me... Can't wait to see just what they are for... Can't wait to get there myself.

I'm very excited, as I've realized that my group can find its position on the CoP Walkthrough we found faster by going all the way to the bottom then up a bit rather from the top down... Hinting at our proximity to the end.

{excitement}

Back