All Worlds Maintenance (Dec. 1)

Sassafras

Calendar Girl
FC/Active Member
PlayOnline said:
At the following time, we will be performing maintenance on all FINAL FANTASY XI worlds. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.

During the maintenance, we will be transferring the characters who had applied for the emigration between Nov. 14, 2008 0:00 (PST) to Nov. 26, 2008 7:00 (PST).
All items up for auction and in your Delivery Box will be lost when you emigrate. Please make sure to collect these items prior to the maintenance. Any items in your inventory and Mog Safe will be transported with you to the new world.
Please refer to the announcement "Applying for Odin World Emigration (Nov. 14)" for more information regarding the important details.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

* The World Transfer Service will be unavailable starting 30 minutes before the maintenance. Please wait until after the maintenance is completed before attempting to use this service.

[Date & Time]
Dec. 1, 2008 from 08:00 to 11:00 (PST)
Dec. 1, 2008 from 11:00 to 14:00 (EST)
Dec. 2, 2008 from 01:00 to 04:00 (JST)
* Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Services]
FINAL FANTASY XI

[Maintenance Details]
- System maintenance
- World emigration process from the Odin world

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news14797.shtml

Last edited by a moderator:
Note: I have the FFXI Chat system set to update and reconnect itself via a macro, we'll see if it can handle doing this update and restart on its own. Otherwise, I'll check it later and make sure its running after maintenance, before I leave for work.

IF for some reason the memloc changes, that will take a bit more time. We'll see, it should not change until the big update...

Bit of statistics since we've had the FFXI Web Chat link running:

Stats from most of November and December 1. Ignore the non-LS people, that was from when Coice was on Einherjar shell at some point during testing.

Grats to Coice for being the chattiest bastard in the shell. <3

Unrelated: Number of chat lines from Uwc <uwc> (Web chat users) and The number of chat lines from Campaign in about 1 month.

<table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td>23167</td><td>Campaign</td></tr> <tr> <td>2479</td><td>Uwc</td></tr></tbody></table>
Col 1 Number of Chat lines.
Col 2 Do I really need to say this?

<table style="width: 163px; height: 1851px;" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td>1553</td><td>Coice</td></tr> <tr> <td>1418</td><td>Nekio</td></tr> <tr> <td>1217</td><td>Garret</td></tr> <tr> <td>1057</td><td>Redd</td></tr> <tr> <td>1027</td><td>Defiant</td></tr> <tr> <td>965</td><td>Soundwave</td></tr> <tr> <td>942</td><td>Rektify</td></tr> <tr> <td>852</td><td>Benny</td></tr> <tr> <td>807</td><td>Aquazero</td></tr> <tr> <td>695</td><td>Chiiana</td></tr> <tr> <td>605</td><td>Sassafras</td></tr> <tr> <td>584</td><td>Lexa</td></tr> <tr> <td>584</td><td>Aangeliceus</td></tr> <tr> <td>539</td><td>Snuggle</td></tr> <tr> <td>494</td><td>Talfus</td></tr> <tr> <td>465</td><td>Sojourn</td></tr> <tr> <td>452</td><td>Aelfinn</td></tr> <tr> <td>447</td><td>Maerin</td></tr> <tr> <td>396</td><td>Blueshawk</td></tr> <tr> <td>381</td><td>Genno</td></tr> <tr> <td>360</td><td>Elvier</td></tr> <tr> <td>303</td><td>Rhine</td></tr> <tr> <td>258</td><td>Sozo</td></tr> <tr> <td>257</td><td>Zeri</td></tr> <tr> <td>242</td><td>Gordie</td></tr> <tr> <td>238</td><td>Heie</td></tr> <tr> <td>224</td><td>Eticket</td></tr> <tr> <td>201</td><td>Alexia</td></tr> <tr> <td>200</td><td>Fodder</td></tr> <tr> <td>189</td><td>Dworvos</td></tr> <tr> <td>187</td><td>Fayevalentine</td></tr> <tr> <td>171</td><td>Trewgle</td></tr> <tr> <td>166</td><td>Cati</td></tr> <tr> <td>154</td><td>Varda</td></tr> <tr> <td>141</td><td>Bootstraps</td></tr> <tr> <td>127</td><td>Megatron</td></tr> <tr> <td>118</td><td>Arafea</td></tr> <tr> <td>115</td><td>Defiantaru</td></tr> <tr> <td>109</td><td>Ekan</td></tr> <tr> <td>106</td><td>Tarja</td></tr> <tr> <td>101</td><td>Spundundee</td></tr> <tr> <td>82</td><td>Magos</td></tr> <tr> <td>79</td><td>Arien</td></tr> <tr> <td>72</td><td>Skiouros</td></tr> <tr> <td>70</td><td>Reimar</td></tr> <tr> <td>64</td><td>Pixiehawk</td></tr> <tr> <td>57</td><td>Joanna</td></tr> <tr> <td>56</td><td>Mikoni</td></tr> <tr> <td>49</td><td>Susake</td></tr> <tr> <td>45</td><td>Goldygopher</td></tr> <tr> <td>44</td><td>Mythlon</td></tr> <tr> <td>38</td><td>Yelsaewnor</td></tr> <tr> <td>37</td><td>Testuser</td></tr> <tr> <td>32</td><td>Gunman</td></tr> <tr> <td>28</td><td>Lilswitche</td></tr> <tr> <td>27</td><td>Manikalas</td></tr> <tr> <td>22</td><td>Archain</td></tr> <tr> <td>20</td><td>Zion</td></tr> <tr> <td>18</td><td>Nake</td></tr> <tr> <td>12</td><td>Clintoc</td></tr> <tr> <td>11</td><td>Regn</td></tr> <tr> <td>10</td><td>Onorok</td></tr> <tr> <td>9</td><td>Peteypupalog</td></tr> <tr> <td>8</td><td>Kronix</td></tr> <tr> <td>7</td><td>Phillyphool</td></tr> <tr> <td>7</td><td>Spearmint</td></tr> <tr> <td>6</td><td>Kupkup</td></tr> <tr> <td>6</td><td>Crown</td></tr> <tr> <td>4</td><td>Fiko</td></tr> <tr> <td>4</td><td>Colbrit</td></tr> <tr> <td>4</td><td>Pitlith</td></tr> <tr> <td>4</td><td>Pherbius</td></tr> <tr> <td>4</td><td>Barberus</td></tr> <tr> <td>3</td><td>Treuce</td></tr> <tr> <td>3</td><td>Rikk</td></tr> <tr> <td>3</td><td>Modoja</td></tr> <tr> <td>3</td><td>Eirias</td></tr> <tr> <td>2</td><td>Tarnak</td></tr> <tr> <td>2</td><td>Nutjob</td></tr> <tr> <td>2</td><td>Gigadeath</td></tr> <tr> <td>2</td><td>Chame</td></tr> <tr> <td>2</td><td>Draug</td></tr> <tr> <td>2</td><td>Pakalolo</td></tr> <tr> <td>2</td><td>Abbylu</td></tr> <tr> <td>1</td><td>Hakusaku</td></tr> <tr> <td>1</td><td>Kronx</td></tr> <tr> <td>1</td><td>Estarriol
</td></tr></tbody></table></uwc>

Last edited:
how do i have 2 lines when i havent used it?

how do i have 2 lines when i havent used it?

This is linkshell chat lines recorded in-game, you need not have used the web chat for your chat lines to get counted. If you talked in-game on a linkshell that was being counted, you got dinged. ;)

Gotta deduct like 1000 from mine, or not include me at all. When I was testing I spit out a fuckton of debug messages, and put fake messages into the DB as well. DO IT BY DATE!

I think garret talks most vs playtime though. Can't get the galk to SHUT FACE.

wow I need to watch how much talking I do, obviously I chat way to much...

and I bet half those were my /l night night ls :x posts

you never talk to me >.>
lets go to sapporo this weekend!

Yeah, sorry man. Haven't been in game much lately. But Ramen you say eh? Ramen is pretty damn good... Well, if we were gonna do a weekend, this one would have to be it. Let me check and make sure my aunts aren't intending to kidnap me for something dreadful. I'll be sure to bug you and let you know. ^.^

Back