"A Shantotto Ascension" Now Available for Advance Purchase!

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
It is our pleasure to announce that registration codes for "A Shantotto Ascension—The Legend Torn, Her Empire Born" are now available for purchase. The official site has been updated to mark this momentous occasion, so head on over and see what's in store!

Follow the "A Shantotto Ascension" banner on the PlayOnline Viewer's main FINAL FANTASY XI page to purchase your registration code.

Detailed information can be found at the official add-on scenario site.

*Purchasing users will be able to access the new content with the release of the next FINAL FANTASY XI version update, currently scheduled for November 9.
*One registration code will grant all characters within a single PlayOnline account access to "A Shantotto Ascension."

More...

2gwt2tl.png

There had better be some uber Augments....I'm just sayin'

That's for sure... Those mage pants don't look anything remotely near as good as your basic errant/mahatma slops. Those augments better be amazing.

but... they have dragons O.O

/wanders off muttering "the hubby shouldn't let me out when I'm sick"

That's for sure... Those mage pants don't look anything remotely near as good as your basic errant/mahatma slops. Those augments better be amazing.

If I can get them better than the jet serawheels I might consider for blm. I can not stand the way errant/mahatma looks....just can not not not not bring myself to wear them. Fugly to the max.

If I can get them better than the jet serawheels I might consider for blm. I can not stand the way errant/mahatma looks....just can not not not not bring myself to wear them. Fugly to the max.
Can't argue with you there. I refused to wear an Igqira Weskit for exactly the same reason. ^_^;;

Cure Potentcy +5% & MP +25 Emn -4 looks nice for WHM

Not sure if I want to go for that or Haste +3% & Acc +7 for DRG

I'm already getting MP+25, enmity-5, and mnd+6 from blessed trousers, not to mention haste+3%. Switching to that pair would give cure potency +5%, but effectively it would also give enmity+1, mnd-4, and haste-3% too. ;_; Probably a better piece for sch.

Anyone see any good combos for blm? I'm almost tempted to make another smn piece out of these, assuming I get this expansion....

Back