a few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talune

FC/Active Member
I have a few questions about this.

First, I like the game full screen, will there be some sort of hot keys to use while playing in full screen? Such as being able to turn it on and off, or start new files, to see a parse of different food/equipment configs.

Second, my bro had a parse he could run on a second computer. He could be playing on one, and the second would have the parse running, but it was delayed (not in real time). Is having this done possable, with one program running on the FFXI machine, and connected to the "viewer" on another, via network?

Currently there's no hotkeys for donig what you suggest. The only optino would be to run in fullscreen using Windower (set the FFXI window dimensions to the dimensions of your desktop), then Alt-Tab back and forth when you want to see/do soemthing with the parser. It's possible for a future version, just doesn't exist right now.

the idea you mentioned about the remote parsing is very similar to what I have planned for a later version. First version will require local parsing, because it's no small task to make it work over a network like you suggested.

Ok, was just wondering if/when it would be done. I don't like the idea of using a windower, so I look forward to the versions with hotkeys/remote parsing. ^^

That may change when I release my advanced customizable chat filter plugin for Windower.

Oh wait, I've said too much bwahahaha

Kalia if that works in dynamis then i will <3 you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back