"A Crystalline Prophecy" Site Updated and Advance Order Date Announced! (03/16/2009)

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
PlayOnline said:

The first installment of three new add-on scenarios, entitled "A Crystalline Prophecy – Ode of Life Bestowing" will be available for advance purchase through PlayOnline starting from March 23, 2009.

(*Players purchasing the scenario will receive access to the in-game content upon the release of the next FINAL FANTASY XI version update, scheduled for early April.)

In honor of this occasion, the official site for "A Crystalline Prophecy" has been updated with the latest news. Head on over to read all the exciting details!

You also won't want to miss the new promotional trailer, scheduled for release in the coming days, so keep watching this space!

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/addon/

Not to rant too much, but could they PLEASE at least finish WotG before they bother making all their "mini" expansions? Yeesh.

Hmmm. Reading their website - this looks linked to RoZ.

POL's page also says 22 March. They're so inconsistent!

Seriously... They havent even finished WoTG which we purchased OVER A YEAR AGO. Makes me not want to purchase it, but at the same time I know I'd miss out on stuff.

It's $10 for a new series of quests in old content essentially.

I'm pretty sure there is no new area associated with it at all. It'll be interesting to see if they're even considered missions. I'll buy them eventually but I'm not in any hurry.

though they are releasing customizable gear with it.

"Fashionable and formidable pieces of equipment in their own right, these three new armors also boast a never-before-seen customizable element. Upon procuring one of these treasures, players will be presented with a list of twenty additional effects, from which two may be chosen to supplement their armor's base attributes. With the ability to tailor each piece to your character's strengths, you can create for yourself the armor of your dreams!"

They show three body pieces on the site. It's intriguing if anything, but I'll still probably wait a bit on it.

Last edited:
It looks like Light, Heavy and Mage gears, so I'm sure it's not any job can wear it all. And it looks like it's just the body piece right now.

Still, could be cool. I am going to want this when the update in April happens.

Hmmm. Reading their website - this looks linked to RoZ.

POL's page also says 22 March. They're so inconsistent!

its the 22nd in US still when it becomes the 23rd in japan!

=p
i'm not that much into quests... though i might get it out of completeness >.>

Keep in mind, as the other post mentioned, we can buy it in March and make use of it 'some time in April'.

maybe I should log on...

Back