A conversation about stun...

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
.... with Duck, a 75 BLM from Rare/Ex ....

duck.jpg

Worst .... stunner .... evah!

lol he's right isn't he? If he's casting a spell already, he can't stun.

"Do you want me to ask the drg to join?" "nope" XD

Kalia said:
lol he's right isn't he? If he's casting a spell already, he can't stun.

You dont understand...

This ass sat on his fat-taru-ass and always had full MP... we had three party wipes and the tank died again....

The RDM even sent me a /tell asking why the BLM was full of MP and why she and I were bone dry.....

He was not an effective stunner.

Archain is a better stunner and he's a main THF!

I will say that BLM's are given too much heat when they fail to stun ; ; Our end game spells take 8+ seconds to cast, that leaves very little time! Not to mention enfeebles etc... Sometimes its not the cast duration, but not knowing whether or not you should continue casting or wait.

Having said that, I didn't pt with this guy, and I'm not sticking up for him lol. Any BLM who ends a fight with full MP and problems wrong with the PT isn't doing his job. Its possible to end fights with more MP you start with, even with Magic Bursting / Enfeebling / Light Nuking... But this doesnt sound the case xD

Jotaru said:
I will say that BLM's are given too much heat when they fail to stun ; ; Our end game spells take 8+ seconds to cast, that leaves very little time! Not to mention enfeebles etc... Sometimes its not the cast duration, but not knowing whether or not you should continue casting or wait.

he didn't cast anything at all Jot, just sat there and watched ddsavage get torn up, it was funny.

Jotaru said:
Having said that, I didn't pt with this guy, and I'm not sticking up for him

I knew someone was going to reply to me /sigh =p

Back