90006 Keeps Going On

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I did this:

Good afternoon and thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

There are a few troubleshooting suggestions we can provide for your home network:

1) Check the following Port Ranges on your router/modem to ensure that they have been opened:
▼TCP
54992 through 54994,
55006 through 55007,
55021 through 55040
Your ISP can open these ports for you.

2) Reset your router by turning it off, then back on after a few minutes.

3) The game will use the Internet Explorer web browser to connect to the internet. Open Internet Explorer, then open the "Tools" setting, go to "Internet Options" and adjust the following settings:
- Under the "General" tab, please delete ALL browser history.
- Under the "Security" tab, please move the slider to the lowest possible settings or no higher than "Medium"
- Under the "Privacy" tab, click “Advanced” and select ‘Accept’ under both First Party and Third Party Cookies.
- Under the "Advanced" tab, please make sure that "Allow software to run or install even if signature is invalid" is CHECKED.
- Make sure that all SSL and TLS (EXCEPT SSL 3.0) are CHECKED. [SSL 3.0 should be UNCHECKED]
- Hit "Apply" to save the settings, and then "OK, to close the Internet Options menu.

Usually, this kind of lag is caused by a routing issue on your way to the server. If the above does not affect the issue, you may want to contact your ISP and make a report with them.

I'm still getting the error and my parents are getting it too, we are in completely different cities, and counties too. What is going on here, we need a little help here, please and thank you.

Continue reading...

Back