:)

Falkieri

Gone and back again.. and again..
FC/Active Member
Awesome to see you guys are still going strong! How goes the gear grind?

Youre DEAD!!!

are you back from the grave?

Working mostly Sass. Been dealing with a ton of OT over the last 6 months or so. Couldn't come back to FF because the person who I "borrowed" the accounts from wanted them back. So now i'm playing WoW on occasion and waiting for Starcraft and Conan releases so I can check those out.

Edit: I've still got the discs for the game (minus Aht Urghan which was registered to one of those other accounts) and have been thinking about coming back to play occasionally. The idea of starting over yet again though scares the crap outta me... lol I've heard nightmare stories about the economy of the game now. And getting Sea access, keys, yadda yadda... still makes me curse the day I deleted Falk.

Funny you mention that.. i'm installing the game right now and had considered starting up a WHM since they're always needed. lol

Funny you mention that.. i'm installing the game right now and had considered starting up a WHM since they're always needed. lol

If you are just restarting, it's a not a bad time. The people getting screwed are the people that were feasting on millions of gil at a time. Those of us who NEVER had mass amounts of gil are doing well, realtively.

Just starting out, again, selling cyrstals and farming your gear is a fine way to go. You could stay in that Level 1 RSE stuff for awhile, you don't need mass amounts of gil like you did, say a year go or more.

Other thing such as Signet Bonuses (no loss of TP when resting, Exp bonus and hMP/hHP increased.)

Back