2006 December 19 Update Details:

Now that's an awesome fucking idea, lol. Actually thought I think K. Club is closer to 10% in reality.

Hell no, 3/143 currently on Lord of Onzozo before RMT drove me out february this year. You do the math, you're good at that :p

Have you gotten a drop since you asked me to help with TH2, Tab? :p

Kalia said:
Wow, some of that gear looks fucking sweet.
Now for the follow-up: will THF be able to wear it? Gi set? Highly doubt it. Reskinned BLU AF? Probably not. The retextured Adaman/DRK AF set? Last I checked, THF doesn't get heavy armor options. I'm preparing for major disappointment. ; ;

New automaton emote motions have been added. An automaton will use these automatically when its master does.
blush/bow/cheer/clap/dance/goodbye/hurray/joy/panic/
point/salute/surprised/wave
Yay! I mentioned to someone last week how it would be nice if new emotes were added, and though this is restricted to PUP, it still counts! Sure it's a minor thing, but this will be fun. =^.^=

Most everything else looks good. The Kraken change was a big surprise, of course. Hopefully the new method will let normal people have a shot at it again.

An issue concerning the font color of the auction house listing of woozyshrooms has been fixed.
I think we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief that this game-breaking issue has, after intense discussion and lobbying from crowds of users across all servers, finally been resolved.

:p

Have you gotten a drop since you asked me to help with TH2, Tab? :p

Now for the follow-up: will THF be able to wear it? Gi set? Highly doubt it. Reskinned BLU AF? Probably not. The retextured Adaman/DRK AF set? Last I checked, THF doesn't get heavy armor options. I'm preparing for major disappointment. ; ;

3 :p I had 0 drops when I asked

Looks like we are getting 3 new yigit/amir/pulwawawa(sp?) sets...

le /sigh, im not even finished w/ yigit x_x

Supposed new BLU spells
-Mind Blast - Lv73 BLU - 82MP - 3sec cast - 30sec recast - Deals lightning damage. Add effect: Paralysis.
-Wild Carrot - Self/PT Member - Lv30 - 37MP - 2.5 sec cast - 6 sec recast - Cure
-Zepheyr Mantle - Lv65 BLU - SELF ONLY - 31MP - 7sec cast - 1min recast - Utsusemi
-Exuviation - Lv75 BLU - 40MP - SELF ONLY - 3sec cast - 1min recast - Restores HP and removes one detrimental effect- possible amnesia cure
-Blank Gaze - Enemy - Lv38 - 25MP - 3 sec cast - 10 sec recast - Dispel
-Magic Hammer - Lv74 BLU - 40MP - 4sec cast - 52sec recast - Steals an amount of enemy's MP equal to damage dealt. Ineffective vs Undead

The Usukane gear looks awesome. definitely gonna try to get this set:

Hoshikazu Kyahan(well maybe not this part of it)
DEF:4 Attack+1

Tsukikazu Sune-ate
DEF:5 Attack+1 Enmity+1

Hikazu Sune-Ate
DEF:6 Attack+1 Enmity+1 "Store TP"+1

Usukane Sune-Ate
DEF:22 Accuracy+7 Attack+7 "Store TP"+7 Haste+2% Enmity+5

If Blank Gaze is really in, and if it's light-based, I might cream. BLU is so awesome.

Also, I think I might have to take back all the trash I talked about Salvage. It looks like it's actually worth spending AP on... as long as you can give up on certain full-set AP armors. I don't really need a yigit turban anyway >.>;.

Also I notice no one has commented on the little bit they slipped in:
" Monster placement has been adjusted in the following areas: Bhaflau Thickets, Alzadaal Undersea Ruins, Caedarva Mire"
This could be BIG. There might be a number of XP camps created/destroyed/enhanced by this. Could be interesting.

Oh and how about the sucker punch of the kraken club change :) wow. Good deal for those of us who have jobs, school, etc lol.

-benny

Haku and I just got Wild Carrot and Blank Gaze.

Dur, and the icon for both looks like it is light-based.

you know what would be funny? if gilfinders didnt know about this update news and kept camping LoO lol..

Last edited by a moderator:
salvage rocks lol.

finally something new + fun to do.

Back